We’re Wild About Providing Total Chimney & Venting Care To Wildwood, MO
Our CSIA certified chimney sweeps are always ready and eager to meet the chimney and venting needs of those in Wildwood, Ellisville, Clarkson Valley, Sherman, Crescent, Chesterfield, and the neighboring communities. Do you need your chimney swept, repaired, or inspected? Does your leaky chimney need to be fixed? Whatever your needs may be, give us a call. You’ll be glad you did!
Located along the south end of Weldon Spring Conservation Area and home to Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park, Al Foster Trail, Rockwoods Range, Rockwoods Reservation, and Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Wildwood offers its residents so many different opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
It’s a scenic community, cut in half by Historic U.S. 66, and located just 11 miles south of the Spirit of St. Louis Airport. Beautiful? Yes. Convenient? Yes. Why would you ever leave Wildwood?
When you’re not hiking and taking in the natural beauty this area has to offer, there are plenty of ways to entertain and enjoy yourself.
- Do some shopping for your home at Windo Vango on Babler Ridge Ln.
- Grab a bite or a beverage at Big Chief Roadhouse on Manchester Rd, St. Louis Bread Co., Subway, Llywelyn’s Pub, Sunny Street Cafe, or Table Three.
- Do the kids need to burn off some energy before you lose your mind? Take them to the Wildwood Family YMCA in the Grover area or the Wildwood Community Park in the Glencoe area.
- Have a free day? Catch an early showing at B&B Wildwood 10 on Main St.
- Need a change of scenery? Head to Six Flags St. Louis, just 10 miles south of Wildwood, for a day of fun and exhilarating thrills.
What else is there to love about Wildwood?
- The homes! They’re beautiful, unique, and well kept.
- The weather! Each month averages only one or two handfuls of rainy days, and temperatures sit in the high 80s during hotter months, like July, and around 22, during our coldest month of January. You really get to enjoy all four seasons here in Wildwood.
- The people! This community is filled with friendly faces and helping hands.
And if you have the privilege of living in Wildwood, one more thing to love about life is that the team of CSIA certified chimney sweeps here at SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service is at your service.
We provide a host of chimney, fireplace, and venting services, including: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections & safety inspections; chimney repairs (including flue relining); leaky chimney repair and waterproofing; and dryer vent cleaning. Our goal is to make sure your chimney and venting systems are operating safely, as designed, so you can enjoy a cozier, more efficient home, without worrying about fire risk or carbon monoxide poisoning.
When you work with us, you work with:
- MO natives who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations
- a military, family owned business with extensive training, education, and experience
- a locally owned franchise backed by the support of over 100 years of industry experience
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) members who know chimney and venting systems inside and out
If you live in Wildwood, we hope you’ll call SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service at 573-652-3926 when you need reliable, courteous service from trusted, licensed, and insured professionals. Call us today or request an appointment online for NO MESS service, 5 days a week!