Our Local Chimney & Venting Pros Love Serving Families & Business Owners In Clayton, MO
Do you live in Clayton, Richmond Heights, University City, Wellston, Brentwood, Ladue, Olivette, or somewhere near by? The CSIA certified and expertly trained pros here at SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service are here to help keep your chimney, hearth, and dryer vent clean and in good working order. Give us a call!
Clayton — which is located in St. Louis County and bordered by Forest Park, the St. Louis Zoo, Washington University in St. Louis, and I-70 — is a convenient and fun place to live. There’s never a shortage of things to do, learn, see, and explore, and everything from the neighborhoods to the restaurants are hard to beat.
- The city’s great offerings and great schools (like Concordia Seminary over off of University Ln, Fontbonne University over off Big Bend & Wydown Blvds, and Washington University in St. Louis over off of Forsyth Blvd) are appealing to students.
- I-70, which runs through the west side of Downtown Clayton, and Forest Park Pkwy, which is located between Downtown Clayton and the Moorlands area, make getting around convenient and fast for residents.
- Folks in the area love that there are always plenty of reasons to get outside and enjoy the great weather. Beautiful and relaxing moments can be soaked up in Taylor Park, Shaw Park, Anderson Park, Tuscany Park, or Oak Knoll Park.
- Looking for things to do? The Hanley House and Clayton Community Theatre are sure to entertain. Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Catch a movie at AMC Esquire 7, take in the colors at the Elizabeth Danforth Butterfly Garden, or check out the architectural majesty of Luther Tower.
No matter what you’re into, you’re sure to find it somewhere in Clayton — be it over in the Demun area of town, Moorlands, Downtown Clayton, or North Clayton.
And when you’re ready to have a real taste of the area, check out one of the many great restaurants and coffee shops in town. There are too many to list, but we’ll give it a shot:
- Looking for a great place to fill your belly? Check out Pastaria, Café Napoli, Sauce on the Side, Chipotle, Barcelona Tapas, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, or 801 Chophouse between North Clayton and Downtown Clayton. Crushed Red off of Maryland and Meramac is also a great spot for lighter fare.
- For breakfast or brunch, head to First Watch, just a block away from Maryland Ave.
- For a retro diner vibe in the Moorlands area, head to Cafe Manhattan off S Hanley. For date night, try I Fratellini off Wydown Blvd.
- Need to perk up? Try Half & Half in North Clayton, Starbucks on N Central and Forsyth, C.J. Muggs on S Central Ave, Kaldi’s Coffee over near S Hanley (north of Forest Park Pkwy), or Starbucks in Brentwood Pointe (south of Forest Park Pkwy).
- If you’re over in the Concordia Park/Demun area, try Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Other area favs include Bar Les Freres, Protzel’s Delicatessen, Rearn Thai, Cantina Laredo, Louie’s Wine Dive & Clayton Kitchen, Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine, Wasabi Sushi Bar, and Hot Box Cookies.
And when you’re looking for a reliable, family owned chimney and venting company to help you sleep better at night by ensuring your chimney and venting systems are functioning safely, as designed, give SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service a call.
- Chimney Safety Institute of America Certified Chimney Sweeps
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Members
- Missouri born and raised
- Military family owned and run by a father and son team
- Committed to your satisfaction
- A franchise with the support and expertise of respected professionals with over 100 years of combined experience
Our services include: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections and safety inspections; chimney repairs; leaky chimney repairs and chimney waterproofing; and dryer vent cleaning. We use the industry’s best materials, products, and techniques, so you can expect long-lasting, attractive, and effective results.
Have you checked out our menu and looked at all of the services we can offer you? We know the ins and outs and can help ensure your chimney, fireplace, and dryer vent stay as safe and efficient as possible over the years. And with our NO MESS guarantee, you won’t have to worry about your home when we’re in it.
Ready to experience the high level of service you deserve? Call SirVent STL at 636-333-9830 or request an appointment online today. We’re here to help you out five days a week!