Sikeston, MO — You Can Trust Your Chimney, Fireplace, Masonry & Dryer Vent To Us
As licensed, insured, and certified chimney and venting professionals, we love bringing quality, reliable, courteous service and expert chimney care to Sikeston, Miner, Morehouse, Bertrand, Champion, and all the areas surrounding. Give us a call for the safety and peace of mind you deserve!
Ah, Sikeston. Conveniently located along I-55 and I-57, this great city is considered the halfway point between St. Louis and Memphis. The offerings in this area are endless and the community spirit is hard to beat, which is why residents love calling Sikeston home. What are some of the things that make this area so great?
- For rodeos, concerts, and more events and entertainment, locals head to the Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo on N Ingram Rd.
- Ready to shop ’til you drop and score great deals? The Sikeston Factory Outlet on Outlet Dr is the place to go. Shop Carter’s, Rue21, G.H. Bass & Co., Famous Footwear, DressBarn, and more.
- The Sikeston Depot Museum on Malone is as cute as a button, and puts on events that locals love, like the Christmas Extravaganza.
- Ready to hit the green or spend some time poolside? You don’t have to leave town. Head on over to Fox Haven Country Club on Country Club Dr.
- Another local favorite is the Jeffers Motorsports Park Drag Strip on Sandywood Rd. When you’ve got the need for speed, check out their calendar of events. They’ve always got something fun going on.
- Looking for some entertainment? See what’s going on at The Sikeston Little Theatre over by Central Park. Past favorites include Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, and Big Fish.
- Looking for some great time outside? Try the Sikeston Recreational Complex off of Campanella Dr, Malone Park between Center and North St, American Legion Park on Front St, and Central Park off of Lescher Dr.
- Lambert’s Cafe (home of the famous “throwed rolls”) is just outside of town on Route 62, so getting your carb fix is easy. Other great restaurants in town include Buffalo Wild Wings, Susie’s Bake Shop & Restaurant, Kirby’s Sandwich Shop, Jeremiah’s Restaurant & Lounge, Grecian Steak House, Dexter’s Bar-B-Q, Sonic, Jay’s Krispy Fried Chicken, Merick’s Sandwich Shop, Pizza Inn, El Tapatio of Sikeston, and Burger King, most of which are conveniently located off of Main, Route 62, or Route 60.
- Locals grab groceries at Food Giant on Malone/62 or over off of Smith and 1st.
As Missouri born and raised locals, we’re honored to serve Sikeston and to be a part of the community. The support, knowledge, experience, and commitment we have is what sets us apart from other chimney and venting companies in the area. We’re a father and son team, a military family, and we’re proud to be a part of the SirVent franchise, a franchise whose founders have over 100 years of combined industry experience.
Whether the job is big or small, your safety and comfort are our top priority. We put our customers first and we guarantee satisfaction on our services. You can trust us to do the job right because we’re:
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certified Chimney Sweeps
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Members
- Experienced & Educated
- Committed To Your Safety & Satisfaction
- Licensed & Insured
So, how can we help you maintain a safer, more efficient, more comfortable home? Easy. We offer top to bottom chimney and venting care — inside and out — and can provide you with the very best in: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections & safety inspections; chimney repairs; masonry repairs; chimney relining; leaky chimney repair; chimney waterproofing; and dryer vent cleaning.
We replace chase covers, chimney caps, and flashing, repair crowns and smoke chambers, and install energy top dampers. There’s no chimney/venting problem we can’t resolve for you and no related maintenance we can’t make easy for you.
If you live in Sikeston, let your neighbors at SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service take care of you and your home. Call 573-652-3926 or request an appointment online today. You won’t regret it!