We’re Passionate About Keeping The Homes In Town And Country Safe & Attractive With Reliable, No Mess Chimney & Venting Services
If you live in Town and Country, Westwood, Des Peres, Manchester, Winchester, Creve Coeur, Frontenac, or Ballwin, you can depend on the licensed, insured, and certified chimney pros at SirVent STL to take great care of you when you need quality, courteous chimney and fireplace services. Give us a call to schedule!
Town and Country, a suburb in west St. Louis County, is cherished for its natural beauty, its great healthcare facilities and schools, and its peaceful, quiet community. But if you’re not from here, you may know it for a different reason.
Town and Country’s own Bellerive Country Club hosted the ’65 U.S. Open, the ’92 PGA Championship, and the 2018 PGA Championship. I guess it’s safe to say people are green over our green!
But living in Town and Country, you know that a great golf course isn’t the only thing to love about the area. Homes in the area are some of the best you’ll find anywhere, Maryville University is right here, and we can easily hop on I-64 or I-270 to get anywhere else we want to go. But why leave?
- Shop local at Mason Woods Village Shopping Center (across from the firehouse on Clayton Rd), where you’ll find everything you need for dinner at Straub’s Fine Groceries. Get your roots freshened up at Lewis & Co. Salon (next to Edward Jones), and grab a quick pick-me-up at Starbucks. For a savory bite, try John Mineo’s Italian. While you’re over there, get everything you need to make Fido look his best at Lola and Penelope’s, and get a gift for that upcoming housewarming party, wedding, birthday, or baby shower at J A Whitney.
- On the other side of town? Try Ginger Bay Salon & Spa on Town And Country Crossing Dr. While you’re treating yourself, head into AJ Nails for a fresh mani/pedi. Getting hungry? Grab a bite while you’re out at Wasabi Sushi Bar, QDOBA, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, or Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs. Don’t forget to grab a treat for the pup at Three Dog Bakery!
- Need groceries for the house? Whole Foods is right next to Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. And you’ll find just about everything else you need at Stein Mart, Home Goods, Klutch, Laurie Solet, Target, or one of the many other great shops in the area.
- Looking for ways to stay fit? The Bar Method and Burn 1000 are right in Town and Country Crossing plaza as well, and you can get the threads you need to look your best while you sweat at Athleta.
Whether you’re over near Country Life Acres, Cadet Park, Edgar M. Queeny County Park, or somewhere else in Town and Country, the licensed, insured, and certified chimney and venting professionals here at SirVent STL are here to help you enjoy a better night’s sleep, knowing your chimney and venting systems are functioning safely and standing strong.
We specialize in everything from masonry repairs to safety inspections and dryer vent cleanings, and you can count on us to do the job right, with absolutely NO MESS. We’re locals who were born and raised here in Missouri, and our military family runs this business with pride and a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We’re:
- CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps
- NCSG Members
- SirVent franchise backed, which means we have the support of a team with 100 years of combined experience
- A father and son team who promise the very best services using the very best products and techniques
Our services include: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections and safety inspections; chimney repairs; leaky chimney repairs and chimney waterproofing; and dryer vent cleaning. Browse our website to learn more about the many services we offer and the many ways we can help you keep your chimney and home safer and more attractive over the years.
Is there something we can help with? Give us a call at 636-333-9830 or request an appointment online and we’ll send a courteous, reliable professional to your home ASAP. We look forward to being your trusted local sweep.