We’re Proud To Provide NO MESS Full Service Chimney & Fireplace Care To Arnold, MO
SirVent STL Chimney & Venting brings comprehensive chimney and fireplace services to Arnold, Oakville, Concord, Imperial, Kimmswick, and the surrounding towns and cities in Jefferson County. Let us know what you need and we’ll be at your door and ready to help ASAP.
Nestled on the Missouri River at the Missouri/Illinois border lies Arnold, the largest city in Jefferson County. Arnold is known as a great city to live, work, and play, and we couldn’t agree more.
What makes it so great? Here are just a few things:
The scenery is great.
- The 68-acre Arnold City Park provides residents with a great gathering place and many different forms of outdoor enjoyment. Here, you’ll find a BBQ pit, a playground, horseshoe pits, volleyball nets, a hiking trail, a fishing lake, a dog park, and several areas for picnics and gatherings.
- Looking for more reasons to get outside and enjoy the beautiful state of Missouri? Head to Tesczars Woods Conservation Area on the Meremac River, the Strawberry Creek Nature Area off of Tenbrook and Telegraph, or hit the green at Arnold Golf Club.
The housing & job opportunities are great.
- Housing in Arnold is affordable and the homes are beautiful.
- There are ample job opportunities, and thanks to Anheuser-Busch, Arnold is home to the largest can manufacturing plant in the world (Metal Container Corporation).
The restaurants and shopping/entertainment options are great.
- As far as food goes, you’ll find plenty of flavor in Arnold. Cheer on your favorite team and grab a drink at Dylan’s Sports Pub & Grill or Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill off of Route 61. Looking for some comfort food? Try 54th Street Grill & Bar, Texas Roadhouse, or the always yummy Chick-Fil-A.
- On the south side of town? Try out Ponderosa Steakhouse, White Castle, Culver’s, Bellacino’s Pizza & Grinders, Weber’s Front Row, or Ruby Tuesday. Of course, you’ll also find Little Ceasers, Burger King, McDonald’s, and other fast food staples.
- After dinner, grab what you need from the grocery store at Schnucks Richardson over in the Richardson Crossing Plaza area.
- Need to do some shopping? Try Kohl’s, the Walmart Supercenter, Arnold’s Walk-In Closet over on Missouri State Rd, and the Arnold Park Mall.
- Need to escape? Catch a movie at Arnold Cinema on Richardson Road. And don’t forget the popcorn!
And with SirVent STL on your side, the safety, efficiency, and appearance of your chimney and fireplace can be great, too.
As a full service chimney and venting company, we’re happy to travel all throughout Arnold to repair, clean, and inspect chimneys and fireplaces, fix leaks, and clean dryer vents. Our goal is to make home maintenance easy for folks in Arnold, and to reduce fire risk so families and business owners in the area can sleep sound at night.
We’re a father and son team with a military background, and we’re proud to run our company with the support of those within the SirVent franchise, who have over 100 years of combined experience. Why should you trust all of your chimney, fireplace, and dryer vent care to us?
- We’re licensed and insured for safety and peace of mind.
- We’re certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and have proven our extensive knowledge and in depth understanding of chimney and venting systems.
- We’re members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) and we’re always learning more about our industry.
- We’re lifelong Missouri residents who care about our neighbors.
- We offer a NO MESS guarantee and a satisfaction guarantee on our work.
- We use quality products and systems, like stainless steel liners, HeatShield® flue repair, Smoktite™ smoke chamber repair, and Saver Systems chimney waterproofing.
Whether you need a chimney sweeping, a chimney inspection/safety inspection, chimney repairs, masonry repairs, chimney relining/flue repair, dryer vent cleaning, or you need to have your leaky chimney fixed or waterproofed, we’ve got you covered. Give us a call at 636-333-9830 or request an appointment online today. We look forward to it!