Ensure Your Cape Girardeau, MO Home Remains Safe & Efficient — Schedule Professional Chimney & Venting Services With The Certified Team At SirVent STL
The family at SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service is proud to deliver dependable, courteous NO MESS chimney, fireplace, masonry, and dryer vent services to Cape Girardeau, Jackson, Dutchtown, Scott City, Illmo, and the rest of Scott County. If you live in the area, getting the professional care you’re looking for is easy.
Located on the southeast side of St. Louis along the Mississippi River and I-55, Cape Girardeau is a scenic, but not remote, city that we love to serve. There truly is something for everyone, which is why Cape Girardeau appeals to people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests. What are some of the things that make it so appealing?
- Southeast Missouri State University attracts thousands of students every year, and offers a great learning environment, hundreds of undergraduate majors and minors to choose from, and 75+ graduate programs for those looking to further their education.
- The Show Me Center on N Sprigg brings live sports and entertainment to the people of Cape Girardeau all year long.
- Looking to get outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery Cape Girardeau residents are lucky to have? Spend a few hours at Missouri Park, Capaha Park, Arena Park, County Memorial Park, Cape Girardeau County Park, Fountain Park, Osage Park, Cape Woods Conservation Area, Indian Park, Kiwanis Park, or Cape Rock Park, or take the boat over to Red Star Access and spend the day out on the water.
- Cape Girardeau Country Club up off Country Club Dr offers great golfing, great food, and great company to its members. Cape Jaycee Municipal Golf Course is another great local course to try out.
- With over 900 slots and more than 20 table games, Isle Casino Cape Girardeau on Main St attracts residents who are feeling lucky.
- West Park Mall on William St is where residents go when they’re ready for some retail therapy. Stores include The Children’s Place, American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, Francesca’s, Old Navy, and more. Whatever you need, you’ll probably find it here. Looking for a new TV or camera? Try Best Buy, which is just next door to the mall. Still haven’t found what you’re after? Head on over to Target over on Lambert Dr. The Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Academy Sports + Outdoors, and Lowe’s are all right there as well.
- Want to shop local? Head to Annie Laurie’s on Broadway or check out one of the many shops on Main, like Riverfront Antique Mall.
- Time to do some grocery shopping? The Walmart Neighborhood Market is just off S Kingshighway, as is Schnucks Cape Girardeau. Pick up some fun craft supplies at Hobby Lobby while you’re in the area.
- Need an escape? Grab a couple of friends and head to the Escape Cape on Broadway St. For a less exerting escape, kick your feet up on a dream lounger leather recliner and catch one of the latest films at Marcus Cape West Cinema on Siemers Dr.
- History buffs, kids, and just about everyone else will enjoy the Historic Fort D, a civil-war era fort on aptly named Fort St. While you’re out exploring the area’s history, check out the Crisp Museum (on Fountain St), the beautiful Glenn House (on S Spanish St), Red House Interpretive Center (on S Main St), and Cape River Heritage Museum (on Independence St).
- Of course no city is complete without a handful of great restaurants, and Cape Girardeau has more than a handful. If you’re downtown, try Minglewood Brewery on Broadway, Broussard’s Cajun Cuisine on Main, Port Cape on Water St, Bella Italia on N Spanish St, or Katy O’Ferrell’s Publick House on Broadway. If you’re over by the University, grab a bite and a beverage at Starbucks, Subway, Cafe N Me, Little Kitchen, or Domino’s. Over by the mall, you’ll find everything from Steak ‘n Shake, White Castle, and Chick-Fil-A to Panera, Olive Garden, Starbucks, Cracker Barrel, and Texas Roadhouse. Over off of N Kingshighway St, try Culver’s IHOP, Wendy’s, Applebees, Cici’s, Little Ceasers, McDonald’s, or Huddle House.
And when you’re looking for reliable, courteous, licensed, and insured chimney and venting professionals to make sure your dryer vent is clean, your fireplace is safe, and your chimney is free of flammable deposits like creosote, call on SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service.
We’re a local, MO born and raised father and son team with a passion for helping our neighbors in Cape Girardeau and the surrounding communities sleep better at night. How do we do that? By ensuring that their chimney and venting systems are functioning safely, as designed.
We provide a host of services, including: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections & safety inspections; chimney repairs, masonry repairs, and chimney relining; leaky chimney repair and waterproofing; and dryer vent cleaning.
Need to have your Cape Girardeau chimney capped? Looking to save on utilities by having an energy top damper installed? Ready to reduce fire risk by having your dryer vent professionally cleaned? Whatever you need, you can count on our CSIA certified, licensed, and insured professionals to take care of it for you. We’re here for you 5 days a week and we guarantee NO MESS services, every time.
Wherever you live in the area, call SirVent STL at 573-652-3926 when you need dependable service from experienced professionals. You can also request an appointment online right here. We look forward to working with you!