Sainte Genevieve? Ste. Genevieve? Either Way You Spell It, We Love Being Your Go-To Chimney & Venting Care Company!
If you live in Ste. Genevieve, Quarry Town, or a neighboring community, taking care of your chimney, hearth, and home is easy with SirVent STL. We’re licensed, insured, certified, and here for you 5 days a week. Give us a call to learn more about us and how we can help you out!
When it comes to scenic views and great offerings, does it get any better than Ste. Genevieve? Many would say no! This historic city sits along the Mississippi River, just west of the Illinois border, and has some of the greatest views, and a culture and history that’s worth celebrating.
- Get a taste of the French culture of the area during the King’s Ball, Jour de Fête, French Fest, and La Guiannée.
- Score some great antiques and original pieces at Sassafras Creek Originals on St. Mary’s Rd, The Purple Finch on N Main St, Rust Artisans’ Shop on N Main St, First Settlement Country Store on Merchant St., Odile’s Linen & Lace on S Third, or one of the many other great shops around town.
- Is it wine-thirty? You can taste the history of this area of Earth at Lewsi Winery on N Main and Crown Valley Brewing & Distilling on State Highway F.
- Check out the area’s oldest vertical log building — the Green Tree Tavern on St. Mary’s Rd — or take a tour of the tavern and many other historic buildings and homes in the area with your Historic Tour Passport, which can be purchased at the Ste. Genevieve Welcome Center.
- Take in the architectural beauty of the Ste. Genevieve Catholic Church on DuBourg Place.
- Visit the Centre for French Colonial Life on Market St. and excite the history buff inside yourself. For a list of all the great historic spots and events Ste. Genevieve has to offer, click here.
- Looking for some great food? Ste. Genevieve offers more than just French cuisine. Start with the Garten Haus Restaurant at Weingarten Vineyard & Winery (Rottler Lane), Grapevine Grill at Chaumette Vineyards & Winery (state Route WW), the Anvil Saloon & Restaurant (S Third St), Audubon’s Grill & Bar (N Main St), Old Brick House (S 3rd St), Beanik Cafe & Pastry (N Main St), Sirros Restaurant (Merchant), or Stella & Me (N Main St).
- Want to learn to cook so well you don’t need to go out for a mind-blowing meal? Take a lesson or two at the Rosemary & Thyme Cooking School. Get all the gourmet goodies you need to reach the next level with your tastebuds at the Show Me Shop on S Main St.
Of course, that’s not all this great city has to offer. We couldn’t possibly cover it all, but we will say that Ste. Genevieve is also home to some of the greatest houses.
Some of the oldest in the area are the Louis Bolduc House (built in 1792), La Maison de Guibourd Historic House (built in 1806), the Felix Vallé House State Historic Site (1818), the Beauvais-Amoureaux House (1792), the Bequette-Ribault House (1790s), and Old Louisiana Academy (1808). But even if you don’t have a historic home, your home needs TLC to stay in good condition over the years — and we’re here to help.
We provide Ste. Genevieve residents with total chimney and venting care, designed to make maintenance easy. Our mission is to help residents in Ste. Genevieve sleep better at night, knowing their chimneys and venting systems are functioning optimally, safely, and efficiently.
We provide the following chimney and venting cleaning, repair, and maintenance services: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections and safety inspections; chimney repairs (including chimney relining, flue repair, tuckpointing, masonry repairs, and smoke chamber repair); leaky chimney repair and prevention (we fix and seal crowns, chase covers, flashing, and masonry, and install chimney caps and energy top dampers); and dryer vent cleaning.
You can count on our family to take care of your family, and to treat you and your home with the highest levels of respect, courtesy, and professionalism. Our customers know us to be dependable, reliable, and professional at all times, and we’re proud to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and NO MESS service. Why else can you trust us?
- We’re licensed, insured, and certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA).
- We use the very best products and provide the very best solutions and prevention plans.
- We’re local and we take pride in our community and the services we provide to it.
Before you light up another fire in your fireplace or dry another load of laundry, give SirVent STL Chimney & Venting Service a call at 636-333-9830 to schedule an inspection and cleaning. We’ll help ensure you and your family enjoy your Ste. Genevieve home and the comfort and convenience your fireplace and dryer provide, without worrying about fires or carbon monoxide poisoning. Call or click here today to get started.