Searching For A Chimney & Venting Care Company You Can Trust In? We Bring Our Best To Ballwin, MO, Day In & Day Out
Looking for great chimney and venting care and courteous, reliable service in Ballwin, Winchester, Manchester, Ellisville, Clarkson Valley, or a neighboring community? You’ve come to the right place. Call SirVent STL and let us take care of you and your home.
Ballwin, MO, a suburb of St. Louis, is “One of America’s Best Places to Live,” and we’re not the only ones who think so. Money Magazine made the claim in 2005, 2011, and again in 2013. What makes Ballwin such a great place to live and work?
Well, for one, it’s surrounded by beautiful, scenic areas like the Edgar M. Queeny County Park, Valley Park, Klamberg Woods Conservation Area, Grand Glaize Creek, Vlasis Park, and Castlewood State Park, and it’s easy to feel the stress of the city melt away when you enter Ballwin.
- The Meadowbrook Country Club is an area favorite for golf, dining, poolside relaxation, special events, tennis, and of course, spa treatments. Ballwin Golf Course & Club is another area favorite, located just off Holloway Rd, near the North Pointe Aquatic Center.
- In the mood for some food and shopping? Claymont Shopping Center over off Clayton is home to many great shops and restaurants, like Charlotte’s Rib Barbecue.
- Need to burn some calories? Try out Wild Horse Fitness on Kehrs Mil Rd.
- Have a date? For everything from organic bites to coffee, beer, wine, and live music, try The Wolf Cafe, just off of Clayton Rd. Some other great date night and dining options are Bones French Quarter and Sky Music Lounge.
- Need to pick up some flowers for the front porch? Lowe’s in Olde Town Plaza is sure to have some great picks. While you’re in the area, stop in at Marshalls for some great buys.
- Need some arts and crafts to keep the kids busy? Head to JOANN Fabrics and Crafts over in Central Plaza or Hobby Lobby on Manchester Rd. Feeding the kids while you’re out and about is easy, too. Jack in the Box, Papa John’s, Taco Bell, Andy’s Frozen Custard, Buffalo Wild Wings, Faraci Pizza, and Mi Lupita are all right near Central Plaza. If you end up going to Hobby Lobby instead of JOANN’s, Steak ’n Shake, China in Bombay, and St. Louis Bread Co. are all nearby. Of course, St. Louis Kolache on historic U.S. 66 is never far and always worth the drive.
- For everything else, try the Manchester Meadows area, where you’ll find The Home Depot, Fresh Thyme, At Home, Big River Running Company, Value City Furniture, Crazy Bowls & Wraps, DSW, and Goedeker’s, to name a few. While you’re shopping, let the kids have their fun at Amp Up Action Park.
- Need to head out of town? The Spirit of St. Louis Airport is only 20 minutes away, so you can catch a flight without sitting in the car for hours beforehand.
It’s easy to see that Ballwin has everything you could want for in a hometown, and we’re proud to make sure you have everything you need to enjoy a safer, more beautiful home. That’s why we provide comprehensive chimney, fireplace, and venting services to our neighbors in the area. We’ll make sure your home is as safe, efficient, and cozy as possible by ensuring that your chimney and venting systems are operating as designed. Why count on us?
- We’re CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps
- We’re NCSG Members
- We’re a local, MO born and raised military family with a great deal of passion for our community.
- We’re a franchise backed by over 100 years of combined industry experience and expertise.
- We’re here for you 5 days a week and guarantee NO MESS.
- We’re dependable, courteous, and happy to be of service.
We offer the following services throughout Ballwin and we hope you’ll call us for all your chimney and venting needs: chimney sweeping; chimney inspections and safety inspections; chimney repairs; leaky chimney repairs and chimney waterproofing; and dryer vent cleaning. Browse our website to learn more about who we are and how we can be of service, and give us a call at 573-652-3926 or click here when you’re ready to schedule an appointment or speak with someone from our team. We’d love to help.